Product support specialist
Are you someone that finds joy in providing excellent service and going beyond to meet the needs of clients? If so, we are looking for you! At Frontier e–HR, we believe in providing the best support services for our valued clients. Hence, we are looking for passionate and amiable individuals to bolster our support team as product support specialists.
- Provide support for the Company’s products and solutions by:
- Attending to customers’ needs & queries.
- Logging support matters and manage issues escalation.
- Performing on-site duties, software updates to existing customers.
- As well as any other ad-hoc customer services.
- Constant up keeping and maintenance of Frontier’s CRM, FAQs and knowledge base systems.
- Participate in customer engagement & customers out-reach activities like surveys, seminars, workshops and/or training.
- Performs ad-hoc miscellaneous job-related tasks as needed.
At least a diploma or above in Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft IIS, DotNET, Microsoft Windows Server, HRIS, Microsoft SQL, SMTP, Windows Firewall
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Advantageous to have HR-related domains and experiences.
- Advantageous to have strong IT technical and/or IT networking skills.
- Team worker with the ability to work with team and customers.
- Appreciation of technical issues with the ability to relate issues in a customer context and to look for ways to resolve issues.
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to multi-task within the time given.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- On the job training will be provided
- Competitive package.
- Office is right outside Paya Lebar MRT.
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch in-between).
- Friendly & multi-cultural work environment.
- Support staff enrichment programs (job-related courses, company outings, etc).
Here at Frontier e–HR, we recognise the importance of having a strong product support team. Clients will feel satisfied having their needs met by a friendly and enthusiastic team. Now, are you ready to take your career to the next level? Wait no longer and accept this challenge! Contact us today by sending your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be looking forward to receiving your application.