Product Support Specialist
Frontier e-HR is an established cloud-based HR Software Solution Provider founded in 2000 in Singapore. With more than 100,000 users logging into our systems over 20 countries, our suite of products is a scalable HR platform with powerful utilities and a dynamic range of vertical HR applications successfully deployed across many countries in the Asia Pacific region. Our customers include many leading organizations in their respective industries from SMEs, MNCs, Governmental organizations and public-listed companies. Our working environment is friendly and supportive of employee’s growth.
We offer great career opportunities and a path to develop your full potential to grow with our company.
We are looking to enhance our human capital by hiring an enthusiastic and driven Product Support Specialist.
- Support the Company’s products and solutions on:
- Attend to customers’ needs & queries.
- Logs support matters and manage issues escalation.
- Perform on-site duties, software updates to existing customers.
- Any other ad-hoc customer services.
- Constant up keeping and maintenance of Frontier’s CRM, FAQs and knowledge base systems.
- Participate in customer engagement & customers out-reach activities like surveys, seminars, workshops and/or training.
- Performs ad-hoc miscellaneous job-related tasks as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft IIS, DotNET, Microsoft Windows Server, HRIS, Microsoft SQL, SMTP, Windows Firewall
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Advantageous to have HR-related domains and experiences.
- Advantageous to have strong IT technical and/or IT networking skills.
- Team worker with the ability to work with team and customers.
- Appreciation of technical issues with the ability to relate issues in a customer context and to look for ways to resolve issues.
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to multi-task within the time given.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
Feel that you want to take your career to the next level, and ready to accept this challenge? Contact us today by sending your resume / CV to email@example.com. Can’t wait for you to join the team.