- You will be part of our Service team to implement FeHR system to our clients. You will apply our projects implementation methodology and work closely with our client’s project team and our internal Solutions Expert Group to ensure quality and timely implementation of FeHR solution. You will also manage clients’ expectations, change- requests and identify opportunities for additional sales throughout the course of project management and system implementation services to our clients. Possess project management skill and good communication flair.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SQL server database, Web-based applications, Windows Server OS.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Feel that you want to take your career to the next level, and ready to accept this challenge? Contact us today by sending your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t wait for you to join the team.