We are looking for highly motivated individuals to support the rapid growth of our company sales. Here at Frontier e–HR, we have a clan-like culture with a focus on mentoring, character development and at the same time an appetite for making dynamic and innovative pushes in the industry. We offer our team a great career opportunity and a path to develop your full potential to contribute and grow with our company.
- Processing the full cycle of monthly payroll for clients, such as payroll calculation and reporting
- Timely and accurate payroll processing, submission of CPF & EPF and Statutory contributions, year-end tax filing, form IR8A, EA Form, IR21, government claims etc in a timely manner
- Management of client’s HR system, such as Leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave etc
- Answering HR related enquiries
- Provide support in parallel run
- Work with users in the configuration and implementation of the software
- Ad hoc activities as and when required
Job Specifications :
Diploma holder or relevant certificates/experience:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in payroll, preferably in outsourcing environment or have experience managing large employees’ payroll.
- Good understanding on the whole payroll cycle, Singapore Employment act & Malaysia Employment Act and statutory compliance.
- Experience in payroll software & able to process multiples payroll.
- Good communication skills and excellent team player.
- Initiative, meticulous, organised and able to work independently with limited supervision
- On the job training will be provided
- Competitive package.
- Office is right outside Paya Lebar MRT.
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch in-between).
- Friendly & multi-cultural work environment.
- Support staff enrichment programs (job-related courses, company outings, etc).
Are you ready to level up your career? Contact us today by sending your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our doors are wide open and we are looking forward to your application.