- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple/simultaneous implementation projects using the out implementation methodology
- Maintenance of project plans and ensuring that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and of satisfactory standards.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for both internal and external customers during all phases of the implementation project to achieve defined success, including the recognition and handling of escalated customer issues.
- Facilitate resolution of advanced customer escalations
- Ensure project artefacts including Business Process Review documents, Project Status Report, Project Schedules, and Change Requests are completed on a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure fully documenting & continuously improving development processes and procedures for ISO compliance
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives, focus on the implementation processes and procedures
- Work with the development team to communicate product gaps and coordinate short term workarounds and long-term product feature enhancements
- Effectively facilitate business process review sessions with external clients and effectively mentor the implementation consultants in this area
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team worker with capable of working well with the team as well as customers
- Appreciation of technical issues with ability to relate issues in a customer context and to look for ways to resolve issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Prior experience in implementation of HRMS (Human Resource Management System) will be an added advantage
- On the job training will be provided
- Competitive package.
- Office is right outside Paya Lebar MRT.
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch in-between).
- Friendly & multi-cultural work environment.
- Support staff enrichment programs (job-related courses, company outings, etc).
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Well, wait no longer and accept this challenge! Contact us today by sending your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.